Since I’m doing a Raspberry Pi giveaway, I thought I should do some Raspberry Pi content. In this video we’re going to take a look at building a RetroPi gaming system.
RetroPi is a REALLY fun and simple way to play the games you (or your parents) grew up on in the 80s and 90s.
It’s up to you to find ROMs. I will not link to them or message them to you or anything like that. Go find your own!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Raspberry Pi 3 (case optional, but recommended)
– Micro SD Card (16+GB recommended)
– Micro USB cable
– USB Power Supply (don’t try to power this using the USB on your PC or TV)
– HDMI Cable
Here’s a list of the parts on Amazon:
– Raspberry Pi 3: http://amzn.to/2DyBvpz
– Raspberry Pi 3 Case: http://amzn.to/2DYZOux
– Micro SD Card (16GB): http://amzn.to/2DyCgPr
– Micro USB Cable and Power Supply: http://amzn.to/2n1cBEx
– HDMI Cable: http://amzn.to/2DxwpKj
– Controller: http://amzn.to/2DWplo1
Or you can buy a full kit from here: