The folks over at DFRobot sent over a LattePanda Delta for me to take a look at, so in this video and blog post we’ll do just that.
- CPU：Intel 8th Gen Celeron Processor N4100
- Core：1.1-2.4GHz Quad-Core，Four-Thread
- Graphics：Intel UHD Graphics 600, 200-700MHz
- RAM：4G LPDDR4 2400MHz Dual-Channel
- Storage：32GB eMMC V5.0l
- External Memory：
- 1x M.2 M Key, PCIe 2x, Supports NVMe and PCIe SSD
- 1x M.2 E Key, PCIe 2x，Supports USB2.0, UART
- Connectivity： WIFI 802.11 AC, 2.4G & 5G
- Dual Band Bluetooth 5.0
- Gigabyte Ethernet
- USB Ports： 3x USB 3.0 Type A
- 1x USB Type C, supports PD, DP, USB 3.0
- Display： HDMI Output
- Type-C DP Support
- Extendable eDP touch displays
- Co-processor：Arduino Leonardo
- GPIO & Other Features：2x 50p GPIOs including I2C, I2S, USB, TTL, UART, RTC，Power Management，Extendable power button，everything you need
- OS Support： Windows 10 Pro / Linux Ubuntu
The LattePanda Delta Edition uses Intel 8th generation Celeron N4100 processor which is the perfect choice in terms of features and price as a main robotics controller, interactive project core, IoT edge device or AI brain. So LattePanda Delta is still the x86 based SBC design. They have shrunken the computing monster from the size of a laptop to the size of a phone.
DFRobot also sent over their Titan case to protect the Latte Panda and it’s got a great design that reminds me a bit of a race car or a space ship for a sci-fi movie. One of the nice thing about the case is the ability to remove 2 panels to gain access to the GPIO pins on either side of the board.
Purchase a LattePanda Delta
If you’re interested in picking up a LattePanda, check out the following links:
Buy on DFRobo: https://www.dfrobot.com/product-1908.html
Buy on Amazon with 8GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage (Affiliate Link): https://amzn.to/2DZ2Q2y
Here’s my Amazon Influencer Shop Link:
Like what I do? Want to be generous and help support my channel? Here are some ways to support:
Remember to leave a like on this video and subscribe if you want to see more!