The amazing folks over at CanaKit sent over their Raspberry Pi 4 Max kit for me to take a look at.
The Raspberry Pi 4 box includes:
- Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Model B with 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU (4GB RAM)
- 64GB Samsung EVO+ Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS, USB MicroSD Card Reader
- CanaKit Premium High-Gloss Case with Integrated Fan Mount, – CanaKit Low Noise Bearing System Fan
- 5v 3.5A USB-C Power Supply with Noise Filter, Set of Heat Sinks, Set of 2 Micro HDMI to HDMI Cables – 6 foot (Supports up to 4K 60p) – CanaKit Branded
- USB-C PiSwitch (On/Off Power Switch for Raspberry Pi 4) – CanaKit Branded
In this video I do an unboxing of the Pi 4 Max, put the Pi in its case and get it booted up for the first time.
Putting the Pi in the case and getting everything put together was super easy. I was able to power the included fan via pins 4 and 6 (5v and ground respectively) and everything fit like expected. The fan, even when running at full speed was pretty quiet, so there’s not much concern for fan noise.
The initial boot sequence was fast for being a first boot and setting up the operating system via Noobs was easy enough for just about any beginner.
If you’ve got a Raspberry Pi 3 and want to upgrade, or if you’re thinking of getting into the Raspberry Pi scene, the Raspberry Pi 4 Max kit from CanaKit is a great way to do either one.
Buy on Amazon (Affiliate Link): https://amzn.to/2qYfdJE
Here’s my Amazon Influencer Shop Link:
Like what I do? Want to be generous and help support my channel? Here are some ways to support:
Remember to leave a like on this video and subscribe if you want to see more!